Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
These crispy Brussels sprouts come out of the air fryer in minutes and best of all, they're very easy to prepare!
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, stems removed and halved
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (no added sugar)
- Fresh juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat air fryer to 350F.
- In a bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, maple syrup, lemon juice and salt.
- Place Brussels sprouts on lined air fryer tray. Air fry for 5 minutes, then stir the Brussels sprouts. Air fry for 5 more minutes.
- Season with additional salt if needed, then enjoy!