- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons green chile, de-seeded and minced
- 2 whole green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, julienne sliced
- 1 cup water chestnuts
- ½ block tofu, cubed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan; add ginger, garlic and green chile. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add all chopped veggies and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tofu, vegetable broth and water; bring to a boil.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and fresh. Enjoy!