- 3 cups Chex-like cereal, such as Barbara’s Puffins or Nature’s Path’s Heritage Bites
- 1- 1½ cups sunflower seeds
- 1- 1½ cups regular or tamari pumpkin seeds
- ½ -1 cup mixed nuts of choice
- ¼ - ½ cup small pretzels or pretzel sticks
- ½ cup melted vegan butter or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder + more if desired
- 1 teaspoon onion powder + more if desired
- 1 teaspoon paprika + more if desired
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper + more if desired (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250˚. Grease a large baking pan with vegan butter or olive oil.
- Combine cereal, seeds, nuts, and pretzels into baking pan.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. Pour over cereal mixture. Toss with your hands to thoroughly coat.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow mixture to cool. Serve in a large bowl and store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. If desired, you can also re-toast party mix at 400° for 7-10 minutes. Enjoy!