Baked Sweet Potato Chips
What’s not to like about chips? They’re satisfying, delicious and endlessly versatile. Amazing by themselves or served as a side – you might need to make a double batch because these will disappear quickly!
Updated: Fri, 05/20/2016 - 7:47am
- 2 large sweet potatoes, Okinawan sweet potatoes, or yams
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup – ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes very thinly with a knife. You can also use a mandolin or a slicing blade in your food processor.
- In a large bowl, toss chips with olive oil and seasonings until well coated.
- Transfer chips to baking sheet in a single even layer. If needed, add chips to second baking sheet. Bake for 15-17 minutes – be sure to keep a close eye on the chips as they burn easily especially if they’re super thin.
- Once done, remove from oven and let cool. Add additional seasonings if desired. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. Enjoy!