- 2 cups mixed dried fruit
- 2 cups mixed nuts and seeds
- Sea salt
- ¼ cup peanut butter or almond butter
- Suggested coatings (optional): cocoa powder, cacao
powder, sesame seeds or coconut flakes
- In a food processor, pulse dried fruit and mixed nuts until finely chopped.
- Add a couple pinches cinnamon and sea salt. Add peanut butter and pulse until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Knead mixture together and form 1” balls. Roll each ball in desired coating. Enjoy immediately or keep refrigerated for up to a week.