- 1¼ cup semolina flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup diced button mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine Dough ingredients and knead for a couple minutes until smooth. Wrap dough in a towel and let sit for ½ hour.
- Prepare Filling: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, and spinach and cook until tender - about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and add nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Divide Dough into fourths and roll out each portion thinly on a floured surface. Cut into ravioli shapes (or use a ravioli press) and fill. Seal edges with water.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of salted water to boil.
- Place raviolis in boiling water. Cook for about 5 minutes or until they float to the surface. Serve with your favorite pasta sauce and enjoy!