- 2 pounds tofu
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups chopped or shredded veggies (spinach, zucchini, etc.)
- 5 cups pasta sauce (more if needed)
- 1 pound rice lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Blend tofu in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for a few minutes. Add tofu, salt, pepper, nutmeg and fresh basil. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine raw veggies and pasta sauce. Mix well.
- In a 9"x13" baking pan, spread ¼ of the sauce mixture into the bottom. Place ¼ of the lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread ⅓ of the tofu mixture over the pasta, then add another ¼ of the pasta sauce. Repeat this process 2 more times, and end with a layer of sauce.
- Cover lasagna and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!