- 1 (8-ounce) package quinoa spaghetti noodles
- 1 (25-ounce) jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup diced zucchini
- ¾ cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup frozen cut spinach
- ½ cup sliced olives
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup vegetarian Italian sausage, sliced into rounds and quartered
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Pour sauce into a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a skillet. Add onion, zucchini, broccoli and spinach.
- Cook until veggies become just tender.
- Add vegetable mixture, olives and water to pasta sauce. Raise the heat to medium high.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat and add sausage. Cook for 1 minute and add to sauce mixture. Stir well.
- Serve sauce over pasta and enjoy!