- 2 cups dried vegetable orzo
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 8 mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 6 artichoke hearts, diced
- 2½ cups marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat water in a covered saucepan. When boiling, add orzo and cook until almost al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in pan over medium high heat. Add garlic, leeks, and zucchini and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and artichoke hearts and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Drain orzo and put in baking dish. Mix in marinara sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place veggie mixture over top of orzo and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy!