- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 1½ cups coconut flakes
- 1-2 Tablespoons liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 cup raisins
- Toast almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on medium heat in a dry skillet, stirring constantly until golden brown and pumpkin seeds pop up.
- Add sesame seeds and coconut. Stir for about 1 minute, until lightly toasted.
- Pour nuts and seeds into a serving bowl.
- Add liquid aminos and stir well.
- Add raisins, stir and serve. Enjoy!