- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 3-4 cups raw walnuts
- 2” piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cucumbers, seeded and diced
- 8-10 whole lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- To prepare Filling: Combined mushrooms and walnuts in a food processor. Pulse until a coarse and crumbly texture is achieved - stopping as needed to scrape the sides.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all Dressing ingredients. Add in Filling and Vegetables and toss together until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into center of Lettuce Cups. Serve and enjoy!