- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup cubed carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons mild curry paste
- 1 cup peas
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- ½ block firm tofu, cubed
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium-heat heat.
- Add the onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the potatoes and carrots. Add water and let boil until potatoes start to get soft.
- Add coconut milk, salt, curry paste, peas and garbanzo beans.
- Let simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Add cubed tofu. Serve and enjoy!