- 1 cup shredded coconut, soaked 30 minutes
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked 30 minutes
- 1 cup chopped kabocha squash, peeled
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon diced shallots
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- Pinch of cayenne
- Drizzle olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
- Drain and rinse coconut and cashews. Place in high-powered blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend on high for 5 minutes until soup is hot. Serve and enjoy!