- 1 Tablespoon safflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large soup pot over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until cauliflower has softened.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, carefully blend soup until smooth and creamy. Serve and enjoy!