Vegan Garlic Mayo
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise or 1 (12-ounce) firm silken tofu
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup diced celery
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 3 Tablespoons finely diced cucumber
- 1-2 cups sunflower seeds
4-6 leaves of lettuce or small cabbage leaves
- hemp hearts
- flax seeds
- chia seeds
- Place all Vegan Garlic Mayo ingredients in a high power blender. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Place Salad ingredients and Vegan Garlic Mayo in a food processor. Pulse until combined and chunky, not smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in sunflower seeds and any optional ingredients like hemp hearts or chia seeds.
- Scoop salad onto lettuce or cabbage leaves. Serve and enjoy!