Raw Kale & Cabbage Slaw
Raw Kale & Cabbage Slaw recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
- ½ head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch curly green kale, de-stemmed and thinly sliced
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons agave
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
- To prepare Cashew Dressing: Rinse and drain soaked cashews. Place into a food processor along with remaining ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Toss dressing over salad and evenly coat. Serve and enjoy!