- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and sliced thinly
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
Miso Dijon Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons miso
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice + more to taste
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add kale to a large bowl. Massage gently with your hands to break down kale; it will reduce to about half size and look wilted. Add cabbage, carrots and seeds and toss to combine.
- Whisk together all Dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour a few tablespoons of Dressing over salad. Toss well and add more dressing if desired; store any unused dressing in a small jar for a week. Serve salad immediately or refrigerate leftovers for up to a week. Enjoy!