- 2 medium-sized avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8-10 ounce) package soba noodles
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded kale
- Blend all Green Dressing ingredients together in food processor until very smooth. Add salt/pepper to taste, and add water to thin as necessary. Set aside.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse in cool water, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss noodles with 1 cup Green Dressing until all noodles are coated. Add vegetables and remaining dressing and toss to combine.
- Best served immediately, in the sunniest spot available! Enjoy!