Green Goddess Bowl
With vivid green edamame, brussel sprouts, kale, and cilantro green goddess dressing, this green goddess bowl is supercharged with super goodness!
- 10 oz pack frozen edamame beans
- ¼ cup organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1 cup brussel sprouts, halved
- ½ bunch kale, leaves removed from stems, massaged and chopped
- 10 asparagus spears, chopped into thirds
- 1 avocado, cross-hatched
- Handful of pistachios, roasted and salted
- 1 cup sunflower sprouts
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute the edamame beans in half of the coconut oil until cooied through.
- Drizzle brussel sprouts with remaining coconut oil and add sea salt. Roast until slightly browned and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil on the stove and drop the asparagus into the water to simmer for just a few minutes, until tender and bright green. Strain.
- Arrange the cooked ingredients with the kale, avocado, pistachios, and sunflower sprouts into bowls.