Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Indulge in a holiday favorite without the guilt! Pumpkins are full of vitamin A and beta-carotene which are great for your eyesight and can be cancer preventative. Check out our YouTube video to watch this recipe in action!
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 banana, chopped roughly
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 2-3 teaspoons maple syrup, agave, or honey
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of cloves
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender. Starting on low, begin blending, increasing power as the contents break down. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve and enjoy!