1-2 Tablespoons safflower oil
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 small carrot, diced
½ tsp ground ginger
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
½ tsp turmeric powder
Pinch of cayenne
1 cup frozen peas
2 Tablespoons of water
2-3 cups cooked white or brown rice, day-old rice is best
2-3 Tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce
- Heat oil on medium low in a large shallow pan
- Add the garlic, celery, and carrots. Stir fry until garlic is fragrant
- Add the spices and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until mixed well and browned.
- Add the frozen peas and water, cover and steam for 5 minutes, or until the veggies are tender.
- Add the rice and Braggs, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, breaking up the chunks of rice
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Serve and enjoy!