- 1 package pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons capers, drained
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper chili flakes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sweet basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to package instruction.
- Place all Sicilian Pesto ingredients except olive oil in a food processor. Pulse to chop herbs until finely minced. Run the processor and drizzle the olive oil until well combined. Pesto should be chunky and not too wet. Salt and pepper pesto to taste.
- Place cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, and basil in a serving bowl. Toss with Sicilian Pesto. Serve and enjoy!