- 1 (5.5-ounce) package of Sweet Earth® vegan bacon
- 3 Tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 acorn squash/pumpkin, cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) package vegan veggie meat
- 3-4 Tablespoons fiesta chili spice blend
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Bake vegan bacon in oven according to package directions until crispy. Let cool, cut into bit sized pieces and set aside.
- Heat a large pot and add oil. Stir in onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, and garlic. Sauté until onions become translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients plus vegan bacon and let simmer for 20-30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!