- 2 cups cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
- ½ cup raw cacao powder + ½ cup for rolling
- ½ cup raw agave nectar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao butter (liquefied but not cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. The mixture will be thick so you might have to scrape the sides a few times with a spatula.
- When everything is well blended into the consistency of a mousse, put into a bowl and place in the refrigerator. Chill until firm.
- Once mixture is solidified, roll into balls, then roll balls in cacao powder.
- Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator or freezer. Allow truffles to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!