- 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer powder
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup vegan margarine, room temperature
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseeds, egg replacer, and milk until fluffy.
- Whisk together vegan margarine, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add flax mixture and combine until smooth.
- Sift in flours, baking soda, and salt. Stir until just combined then add chocolate chips.
- Measure two Tablespoons dough into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet at least one inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!