Gluten Free Herbed Croutons
Crunchy and delicious – serve with your favorite salad or even as a snack
- 1 loaf gluten free bread, cubed
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375º. Oil a baking sheet and place bread cubes on it in a pile.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle Dressing over bread cubes. Using your hands, gently toss mixture distribute dressing. Arrange cubes evenly on baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and toss. Bake for another 10 minutes and toss again. Then bake for another 5 minutes and stir until croutons are nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Serve on your favorite salad and enjoy!