Dehydrated Fluffy Bread Rolls
These dehydrated rolls are very similar to regular fluffy bread rolls, and sooooo delicious. Best eaten warm straight from the dehydrator.
6 rolls, serves 2-3.
- 2 cups of almonds, ground to a chunky flour
- 1 cup psyllium seed husk
- ½ cup flax seed, ground
- 1½ cups onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup of water
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, psyllium, flaxseeds and salt.
- In a food processor, blend the onion, garlic and lemon until mushy. Add to the almond mixture and stir.
- Add a 1/3 cup of water and mix well.
- Mould the dough into 6 small loaves/bread rolls, adding more water if necessary.
- Place on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate and 145F for an hour then 110 for 6 hours, or use the oven at its lowest heat with the door open. The bread is ready when crisp on the outside and soft and delicious in the middle.
- Serve! Enjoy!