Watermelon Lemonade recipe from Down to Earth Organic and Natural.
4 1/2 - 5 Cups
- ½ medium seedless watermelon, rind removed and flesh cut into chunks
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Place watermelon chunks in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the juice through a fine strainer to remove the pulp. Strain it one more time. (You should have approximately 5 cups of liquid.)
- Add the lemon juice, agave nectar and mint. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!