Raw Pumpkin Spice Latte
This creamy, sweet drink is a spicy addition to your holiday beverages.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked 1 hour
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup dates, soaked 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 1 teaspoon butterscotch extract*
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
*Not a raw ingredient
- Drain and rinse water from cashews. Place in blender and blend on high with 4 cups fresh water.
- Use a nut bag or cheese cloth to strain cashews over a large bowl.
- Add strained cashew milk back into the blender. Add dates, vanilla extract, butterscotch extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are smooth and creamy and your drink is warm (about five minutes). You can also blend for less time and serve with ice for a chilled latte.
- The latte may be refrigerated for up to two days. Shake before serving. Enjoy all season long!