- 1 tablespoon cooking oil of choice
- 1-3 cups chopped plant based chicken like Gardein, mushrooms, seitan, or soy curls
- ½ large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- ½ inch of ginger root, smashed or grated
- 2-3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package of rice or brown rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Shoyu or tamari, to taste
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium high heat. Add mushrooms/plant based chicken, yellow onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add vegetable broth, sea salt, and noodles. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-4 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Remove pot from heat. Stir in green onions and shoyu. Serve and enjoy!