Apple Kimchi Slaw
This side dish is perfect for when summer is in full swing – it’s light, refreshing and flavorsome!
- ¼ cup Vegenaise
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 green apples, grated
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped and ¼ cup liquid reserved
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- Sea salt, to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Vegenaise, vinegar, coconut sugar and kimchi liquid.
- Stir in the apple, cucumber and kimchi.
- Season with salt, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions, and serve chilled.