Raw Spice Cheesecake
- 3 Tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 cup pecans
- ¼ cup dates
- 3 cups cashew, soaked for 1-4 hours
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw agave
- ¾ cups coconut oil
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tablespoon rum extract
- 2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice seasoning
- 2-3 apples and/or pears, seeded and sliced
- Half of a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons coconut nectar or agave
- Place processed Crust ingredients in a springform pan and press down firmly with your hands.
- In a blender or processor, blend all Filling ingredients until creamy smooth.
- Pour over Crust and put in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.
- Defrost in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, combine all Topping ingredients together and spoon on top of the cheesecake, Serve and enjoy!