Carrot Ginger Soup
This soup is warming, comforting and easy to make. Perfect for those chilly days when all you want to do is cuddle up and stay warm inside!
- 2 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2½ cup veggie broth
- 1 can coconut milk (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds for garnishing (optional)
- 1 tsp mint for garnishing (optional)
- Heat ginger, onion & carrots over medium heat until aromatic
- Add broth, turmeric, salt & pepper, then boil until soft
- Add coconut milk and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your favorite bowl and garnish with pumpkin seeds and a mint leaf