- 2 ½ cups unbleached white flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, plus 1 Tablespoon
- 1 cup hot water
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add ¼ cup coconut oil, and slowly mix in water using hands.
- Knead dough 35 times.
- Cover dough with damp paper towel and let sit for 15 minutes.<
- Divide dough into the size of 8 golf balls.
- Heat skillet (non stick or iron work best), to medium high.
- Roll out dough one at t time using a rolling pin on floured surface.
- Place tortilla in skillet until it bubbles and begins to slightly brown.
- Flip and continue process on the other side.
- Remove from skillet and enjoy!