- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup minced onions
- ½ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced lemongrass
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- Heat sesame oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add quinoa and toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, onions, mushrooms and lemongrass to saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low, cover and let simmer for 12-15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the liquid.
- Fluff with a fork and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Top with green onions. Enjoy!