on Wednesday - March 14, 2018
Down to Earth Organic & Natural has an opening for a full-time Front-End Supervisor (Nights/Weekends) in our Front-End department at our Kahului store. Willingness to learn and support and promote a healthy lifestyle is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Exhibits high standards of ethics, honesty, trust, accountability & respect at all times.
- Able to respond promptly to customer needs and manage difficult or emotional customer situations well, and offer fast, friendly
- and efficient service.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English well and good knowledge of and familiarity (if necessary) with computers including
- Excel, Word, email, internet, etc.
- Able to follow directions with a good attitude.
- Able to supervise others and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Able to regularly safely lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Previous cashiering experience, familiarity with cash register operations.
- Ability to make change accurately.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably of at least six (6) months.
- Must be willing to work nights, and weekends.
Starting Pay Range
Starting Pay: $14 - $16 per hour. Pay is commensurate with experience and education. Evaluations (with potential generous raises) are once per year.
We generally provide our team members with a fixed schedule so they are able to plan out their lives outside of work!
Down to Earth offers a friendly, team-oriented work environment with great benefits including vacation, paid holidays, company-paid medical insurance, bonuses, a store discount, free access to nutritional supplements, 401k, career training, entertainment discounts including movie tickets, sporting events, shows, Disneyland and more, credit union membership, nationwide pet insurance benefit, access to computer training modules, mentorship program and more. Some restrictions apply. See our website for more details: https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment.
See Why Our Team Members Love To Work Here
31% of our total team members have been with us for 5 years or more!
How to Apply
Submit an electronic application at: https://www.downtoearth.org/about-us/employment/apply. It is not necessary to follow up on application submission. We will call applicants whose experience and background matches with job requirements. *Applications are required for hiring. The fastest way to be considered for a position is to submit an application.*
Down to Earth stores are also located in Honolulu, Pearlridge, Kailua, and Kapolei. Please see our employment page for job opportunities at these other locations.
Make this a career, we actively promote from within!
"Being part of the Down to Earth Team is more than a job, it's a lifestyle. It's a great way to Love Life!"
- Jashi D., Manager on Duty at DTE Kapolei
We look forward to your application!